Physical Therapy Evaluation
- In-person, COVID-friendly
- Outdoor options available
- Includes full evaluation, assessment and therapeutic interventions
- Goal setting and plan of care development to achieve your needs
Physical Therapy Treatment Session
- Treatment Diagnoses:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Wrist/Hand Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Tendonopathy, Tendinosis, Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Labral Tears
- Sprain, Strains
- Mobility Impairments
- Postural Impairments
- Sport Injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic exercise interventions
- Manual Therapy
- Joint mobilizations
- Movement pattern corrections
Recovery Sessions: (60-minutes)
- Instrument assisted soft tissue massage (IASTM, also known as “Graston”)
- Mobility programs
- Functional Dry Needling – Kinetacore Certified FDN Level 1
- Deep Tissue work
- Joint mobilization
Performance and Maintenance Packages:
- Custom-designed with you in mind to continue your progress beyond physical therapy discharge. These packages provide programs aimed at reducing the risk of future injuries, improving overall recovery, or providing return to fitness programs to ensure longevity in your activities and overall health. All packages include access to your physical therapist via text or email as well as in-person follow-up visits scheduled as you need
- Includes programming modifications as needed to continue your rehabilitation journey.
BEFORM Physical Therapy is a direct pay clinic.
We believe in the quality of service, not hidden costs and is why BE Physical Therapy is an out of network provider. Current reimbursement rates from insurance companies demand the industry to increase the number of patients in a day to maximize profits, thus reducing the quality of care, individualization of treatment and overall ability to reach your health, wellness and performance goals.
Providing transparency is paramount at BEFORM Physical Therapy. Our prices and packaging is tailored to reflect the quality of care, treatments, time and consideration that is given to you.
Per request, BEFORM Physical Therapy can prepare a “super-bill” which easily provides the information needed for out-of-network appointments to submit for reimbursement to your insurance provider or HSA.